The question posed was: To be more cost effective – should a company have internal facilities for their courses, meetings & conferences? The survey – which addressed the differing bottom-line costs – were overwhelmingly in favour of external training facilities for more reasons than the big financial one.
An external focused training/meeting facility indicated the following distinct advantages:
- no annual high operating costs for all the non-used days;
- no meeting downtime due to personnel being called away to deal with a business issue;
- differing types of catering prepared by seriously-minded executive chefs;
- well-maintained projection equipment;
- facility personnel to meet your every need – including that last-minute photo-copying.
These are a few good reasons why Hackle Brooke is so popular. For bookings contact email@example.com